Molly's Desk: I love how the desk is completely historically accurate and how the seat swivels. The groove on the top of the desk for pencils and the spot for an inkwell are cute too. I really like that Molly's School Supplies fit inside the desk. Overall I would give the desk an A++++
Molly's Bike: This is the cutest thing American Girl has ever made for Molly in my opinion. It looks exactly like bikes from the WW2 era. The only thing about the Bike that could be better is that the bike seat looks kind of flimsy. When I bought the Bike at the MCM Sale they were telling me to hold it by the base of the bike because the seat and handle bars can come loose sometimes. I would give the bike an A-

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 22, 2005 03:44 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>